· Highest ever quarterly Net Profit at Rs. 13,265 crores; grew by 73.93% YoY.
· Operating Profit for Q2FY23 at Rs. 21,120 crores; grew by 16.82% YoY.
· ROA at 1.04% for the quarter improved by 38 bps YoY.
· Bank’s ROA and ROE for the half year stand at 0.76% and 16.08% respectively.
· Net Interest Income (NII) for Q2FY23 increased by 12.83% YoY.
· Domestic NIM for Q2FY23 increased by 5 bps YoY to 3.55%.
· Credit growth at 19.93% YoY with Domestic Advances growing by 18.15% YoY.
· Foreign Offices’ Advances grew by 30.14% YoY.
· Domestic Advances growth driven by Corporate Advances (21.18% YoY) followed by Retail Personal Advances which grew by 18.84% YoY.
· REH Advances cross Rs. 6 lakh crores.
· SME and Agri loans have registered YoY growth of 13.24% and 11.00% respectively.
· Whole Bank Deposits grew at 9.99% YoY, out of which CASA Deposit grew by 5.35% YoY. CASA ratio stands at 44.63% as on 30th September 22.
· Net NPA ratio falls below 1%, stands at 0.80% down by 72 bps YoY.
· Gross NPA ratio at 3.52% down by 138 bps YoY.
· Provision Coverage Ratio (PCR) at 77.93% improved by 788 bps YoY, PCR (Incl. AUCA) stands at 91.54%.
· Slippage Ratio for Q2FY23 at 0.33% improved by 33 bps YoY.
· Credit Cost for Q2FY23 at 0.28%; improved by 15 bps YoY.
· Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) as at the end of Q2FY23 stands at 13.51%.
· 62% of SB accounts and 45% of retail asset accounts acquired digitally through YONO.
· Share of Alternate Channels in total transactions increased from 95.1% in H1FY22 to 96.8% in H1FY23.
Key Summary of Q2FY23 Results
|In Rs Crores||Q2FY22||Q1FY23||Q2FY23||YoY %||QoQ %||H1FY22||H1FY23||YoY %|
|Profit & Loss|
|Net Interest Income||31,184||31,196||35,183||12.83||12.78||58,822||66,379||12.85|
|NIM, % (Domestic)||3.50||3.23||3.55||5 bps||32 bps||3.33||3.39||6 bps|
|Loan loss provisions||2,699||4,268||2,011||-25.50||-52.89||7,729||6,279||-18.76|
|Profit after tax||7,627||6,068||13,265||73.93||118.59||14,131||19,333||36.81|
|In Rs Crores||Sep 21||Jun 22||Sep 22||YoY %||QoQ %|
|Domestic Retail Personal||9,04,473||10,34,111||10,74,853||18.84||3.94|
|Of which: Home loans||5,18,703||5,75,075||5,94,292||14.57||3.34|
|Domestic Term Deposits||19,83,642||21,32,185||22,30,260||12.43||4.60|
|CASA Ratio (%)||46.24||45.33||44.63||-161 bps||-70 bps|
|Ratios, %||Q2FY22||Q1FY23||Q2FY23||YoY, bps||QoQ, bps||H1FY22||H1FY23||YoY, bps|
|PCR (with AUCA)||87.68||90.14||91.54||386||140||87.68||91.54||386|
|PCR (without AUCA)||70.05||75.05||77.93||788||288||70.05||77.93||788|