- Highest ever-quarterly Net Profit at Rs. 14,205 crores; grew by 68.47%
- Operating Profit for Q3FY23 at Rs. 25,219 crores; grew by 16% YoY.
- ROA at 08% for the quarter improved by 37 bps YoY.
- Bank’s ROA and ROE for the nine months stand at 87% and 18.59% respectively.
- Net Interest Income (NII) for Q3FY23 increased by 05% YoY.
- Domestic NIM for Q3FY23 increased by 29 bps YoY to 69%.
- Credit growth at 60% YoY with Domestic Advances growing by 16.91% YoY.
- Foreign Offices’ Advances grew by 47% YoY.
- Domestic Advances growth driven by Retail Personal Advances (18.10% YoY) followed by Corporate Advances which grew by 08% YoY.
- Retail Personal Advances (excl. REH) cross 5 lakh crores.
- SME and Agri loans have registered YoY growth of 16% and 11.52% respectively.
- Whole Bank Deposits grew at 51% YoY, out of which CASA Deposit grew by 5.88% YoY. CASA ratio stands at 44.48% as on 31st December 22.
- Net NPA ratio at 77% down by 57 bps YoY.
- Gross NPA ratio at 14% down by 136 bps YoY.
- Provision Coverage Ratio (PCR) at 12% improved by 490 bps YoY, PCR (Incl. AUCA) stands at 91.52%.
- Slippage Ratio for Q3FY23 stands at 41%
- Credit Cost for Q3FY23 at 21%; improved by 28 bps YoY.
- Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) as at the end of Q3FY23 stands at 27%.
- 64% of SB accounts and 41% of retail asset accounts acquired digitally through
- Share of Alternate Channels in total transactions increased from 3% in 9MFY22 to 97.2% in 9MFY23.
Key Summary of Q3FY23 Results
|In Rs Crores||Q3FY22||Q2FY23||Q3FY23||YoY %||QoQ %||9MFY22||9MFY23||YoY %|
|Profit & Loss|
|Net Interest Income||30,687||35,183||38,069||24.05||8.20||89,510||1,04,448||16.69|
|NIM, % (Domestic)||3.40||3.55||3.69||29 bps||14 bps||3.35||3.49||14 bps|
|Loan loss provisions||3,096||2,011||1,586||-48.76||-21.11||10,825||7,865||-27.34|
|Profit after tax||8,432||13,265||14,205||68.47||7.09||22,562||33,538||48.64|
|In Rs Crores||Dec 21||Sep 22||Dec 22||YoY %||QoQ %|
|Domestic Retail Personal||9,52,189||10,74,853||11,24,519||18.10||4.62|
|Of which: Home loans||5,38,475||5,94,292||6,13,196||13.88||3.18|
|Domestic Term Deposits||20,17,823||22,30,260||22,47,472||11.38||0.77|
|CASA Ratio (%)||45.74||44.63||44.48||-126 bps||-15 bps|
|PCR (with AUCA)||88.32||91.54||91.52||320||-2||88.32||91.52||320|
|PCR (without AUCA)||71.22||77.93||76.12||490||-181||71.22||76.12||490|